Senior Liability Adjuster
South West: Devon, Bristol, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire.
£40,000 - £55,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its liability operation servicing the South West through the appointment of a Senior Technical Adjuster.
- You would be home-based handling a wide range of EL & PL losses across both personal injury and third party property damage.
- You will be part of a large and successful team dealing with quality work, primarily on a time and expensed basis.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 4-5 years in a loss adjusting practice, but consideration will be given to those who have gained significant experience with an insurer.
- You will ideally live in the Bristol area and be comfortable working from home in an autonomous manner.
- Formal qualifications through ACII would be preferred but are not essential.
Basic salary up to £55,000 plus car/allowance, pension, Private Medical Care, 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.