South East: Berkshire, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, South West: Bristol, Gloucestershire.
£35,000 - £50,000
- Small independent loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its adjusting network through the appointment of a home-based adjuster, ideally located anywhere along the M4 corridor, from Reading to Bristol.
- You need to be capable of handling a mix of domestic, high net worth and commercial losses at all levels.
- Our client works for an excellent range of principals on a time and expensed basis that requires top quality service.
- You will work on your own initiative and should be comfortable in challenge situations.
- Our client wants to hear from highly experienced general property adjusters who are bored and frustrated within their current environment, and seeking a new challenge where they can make a real difference.
- Formal qualifications are not as important as technical expertise, but a "can do" attitude is of paramount importance.
- There is a large area to cover so you should be comfortable with this.
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary in excess of £50,000 plus generous personal fee-related bonus. Benefits include company car, pension and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.