Claims Assistant (Property Claims)
West Midlands: Staffordshire, Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£17,000 - £19,000
Claims Assistant – Property Claims – West Yorkshire & Staffordshire – Car Parking and opportunity to work remotely
A national Loss Adjusting Operation is seeking a number of experienced claims assistants to join their Property Claims Team and handle the building repair process due to escape of water losses. You will play a vital part in the business by being a point of contact and providing a first class customer service.
- Taking notification of loss
- Assist the customer to determine the validity of the claim
- Review the policy cover to correctly move their claim forward
- Review and respond to incoming emails from a variety of parties such as customers, clients, insurance brokers and suppliers
- Manage own caseload
- Handle the building repair process from drying through to the repair, building and validating repair scopes, managing costs and negotiations with policyholders
- Arrange customer settlements, payment of supplier invoices and putting together reports
- Good level of property claims handling experience specifically escape of water losses
- Knowledge of perils and escape of water
- Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- The ability to handle challenging conversations confidently and calmly
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
A well as a competitive basic annual salary you will also have free local parking and the option after training to work remotely, pension and life assurance. Working hours are Monday – Saturday with working hours between 8am – 8pm.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.