Customer Relations Coordinator
South East: Kent.
£21,000 - £24,000
Working for a leading insurance claims administrator you will be assisting in the management of complaints to ensure regulatory timescales are met. Continuously monitor open complaints to ensure complaints are managed effectively, delivering market leading complaint handling/resolution. Provide administration support to the team and process all SAR requests.
In this role you will ...
- Monitor Complaints Inbox, logging all new complaints and allocating to complaint handler
- Review the daily/weekly/monthly complaints report and chase updates
- Respond to client requests for complaint updates, help in the preparation of monthly client reports
- Update TCS claims system with complaint detail and relevant documents
- Support the team with background research and investigations into complaints
- Manage and process all SAR requests within SLA
- Deal with simple, templated Final Responses
- Complete monthly data cleanse
- Undertake any individual or team task or activity reasonably requested and in line with the company values
- Ensure a relevant level of technical understanding with continuous development and learning.
In order to be considered for this role you will have ...
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to take an increased ownership and responsibility when necessary.
- PC literate with great administrative skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Work individually and proactively, as well as part of a team.
- Helpfulness and strong customer service
- Motivated by teamwork
- Empathy and understanding
- Confidence & a professional attitude
- Team Player.
- Positive approach.
- High energy levels
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry, or complaint support, ideally a minimum of 2 years.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.