West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£45,000 - £55,000
Claims Manager – up to £55k per annum plus an excellent benefits package – hybrid working 2/3 days in the West Midlands Office
Due to internal promotion this Global Loss Adjusting organisation are now seeking an ambitious and passionate experienced Claims Manager to join their Major & Complex Loss Team where you will work closely with the Regional Director/s and a small team of Regional Service Managers all supporting the Major Loss Team. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for any experienced Claims professional wanting to work and be part of Major Loss. You will play a vital role within the business by overseeing the allocation of new claims, ensuring a fine balance of claims to each Major & Complex Loss Adjuster at all times whilst managing the Major Loss Claims Handlers identifying training and development requirements to ensure a first class customer service is delivered to clients.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, healthcare, bonus and full support towards industry qualifications. Hybrid working is offered – typically 2/3 days per week working from the West Midlands base.
- Support the Regional Director/s and the Major Loss Team (Adjusters and Claims Handlers)
- Oversee the allocation of new claims ensuring a balance of claims to each Major Loss Adjuster
- Working closely with the Regional Director to ensure each Adjuster’s caseload is managed effectively
- Identify and deliver training for all members of the team
- Ensure all communication with the Broker, Insurer and Policyholder is upheld throughout the lifecycle of the claim
- Handling complaints and referring technical/complex related complaints to relevant parties
- Pro-active management of the claims handling team ensuring compliance with SLA’s, management of lifecycles etc., are met
- Assist with the management of service improvement projects within the Major Loss team
- Carry out individual 1:1’s, appraisals, training and development programmes
- Assist in the review of claims files ahead of audits
- Insurance Claims experience – Property/Household working for an Insurer or Loss Adjuster
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer service working towards and achieving SLA’s
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships within own team and across other teams
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible and resilient operational style
- Team focused
- The ability to handle complaints
- Exceptional communication skills by being able to effectively listen, share and exchange information and knowledge at all levels
- Industry qualifications, working towards or a desire to work towards
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.