Desk Contract Manager - Buildings Clams
Yorkshire: South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£23,000 - £26,000
Desk Contract Manager - Buildings Claims - Sheffield - up to £26k per annum (a degree of flexibility depending on the person) plus free onsite parking - Hybrid role
A Chartered Building Company who have successfully grown from a small family business to a very reputable Building Company providing a first class service to its customers offering a spectrum of building services are now seeking an experienced Property/Buildings Claims Handler to join their South Yorkshire Team. You will work closely with the desk based team and support the field based team ensuring delivery of a high quality, profitable, building repair service through accurate estimating and the effective management of resources whilst achieving high levels of customer and client satisfaction.
The role can be offered on a hybrid basis working part from home and part office enabling the right person to be located further afield. Salary up to £26k per annum, there is a degree of flexibility depending on the individual i.e experience/ skills
- End to end case ownership of Buildings/Property Claims
- Liaise with customers, Insurers, Loss Adjusters and all relevant parties on a day to day basis
- Arranging site surveys, providing customers and clients with introductory paperwork and issuing relevant documentation to Surveyors
- Prepare insurance repair reports and estimates and submit to insurers for approval including variations as necessary
- Create scopes for approved estimates
- Request payments of excesses and material choices from customers and monitor progress
- Agree material choices, source cost effective materials and arrange delivery to site
- Determine plant, material and trade resource requirements and sequencing for repair work
- Agree repair date schedules
- Produce final accounts and submit for sign off
- Resolve technical queries
- Investigate and resolve complaints
- Building or insurance claims experience - essential
- Experience of Insurance principles, claims validation and repudiation - required
- General building knowledge and repair sequencing
- Material purchasing
- The ability to understand scopes of work & surveys - training can be provided
- Client contracts and pricing experience
- Experience of handling complaints
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - essential
- Customer focused and a proven track record of providing a first class customer service
- Good listening skills and attention to detail - essential
- Industry qualifications or working towards
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.