Property Claims Handler (Home Based UK Wide)
London, North West, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire, North East, Scotland, East Anglia, East Midlands.
£22,000 - £25,000
Property Claims Handler – Home based UK wide - up to £25k per annum
A Global Loss Adjusting Organisation are seeking experienced Claims Handlers to join their remote Property Claims Handling team where you will manage your own portfolio of household / domestic claims having the autonomy of making decisions from the desk. You will play an important part of the business by being part of a development programme offering support and development including helping towards achieving your industry qualifications. Working hours are Monday to Friday 35 hours per week.
- Act as a single point of contact for customers and suppliers
- Handle your own property claims from instruction to conclusion
- Having access to the latest video technology you will assess customer properties and liaise with suppliers on site during the claims process
- Project manage your caseload of claims, planning and controlling key stages, appointing suppliers to attend site visits based on your investigations
- Be responsible for all cost control and payments
- You will progress through your development programme to be able to handle claims up to £100k
- Ability to demonstrate experience of handling property claims from instruction through to completion
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Exceptional Customer Services experience
- Be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative
- Good negotiation skills including the ability to write detailed reports – training will be given
- Ideally have or be working towards Cert CII or Cert CILA
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.