Technical Claims Handler (Homebased)
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£26,000 - £28,000
Technical claims outfit seek to employ a technical claims handler in the West Yorkshire region to join a claims management team. The successful candidate will be a team player and will gain a fantastic opportunity to develop further, supported by experienced subsidence engineers and technical claims handlers.
Job details and responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service through positive and proactive claims management of own claims portfolio, striving towards continually reducing claim cycle times through effective end to end claims management.
- Manage all claim administration aspects, from initial set-up of claim, through the investigation stage, completion of mitigation and finally repair stage of the claim in respect of complex, technical and complaint claims.
- • Maintain excellent and proactive communication with all parties involved in claims, including customers, clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- • Ensure work is kept up to date and KPI's / SLA's adhered to, delivering excellent customer service to customers, clients and colleagues.
- • Ensure claims are managed in accordance with client and company philosophies, reporting in line with client requirements.
- • Identify improvements to process and system through normal day to day claims management, supporting the implementation of changes to further enhance claims management delivery and customer / client experience.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will need to be:
- Positive and motivated
- A team player
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly driven
- Well organized
- Customer focused individual
- Keen to develop in a team environment
- Able to assess and resolve problems with minimal assistance, seeking support where required.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- High level of written and verbal communication in english required, to provide effective communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly word and excel)
- Working towards or (ideally) having attained Cert CII qualification
- Excellent knowledge of insurance
- Excellent technical knowledge of subsidence.
- Knowledge and experience in customer services.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.